Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Recuperation

Somehow, someway, the photo I had planned for today disappeared off of my phone (meaning, "someone" got a hold of my phone and erased it.) Abby was commiserating with me -- and walked around with flesh colored tape covering a piece of gauze on her nose all morning. I had some nose surgery a bit ago and I've been recovering. Both Grandmothers were here to help and boy, did I need it! When the doctor tells you not to lift anything, I'm not sure if he knows what he's asking of a parent with two under 2.25! But out that measly little non-cancerous growth had to come....and so...while I was busy trying not to do anything strenuous (which pretty much leaves doing the dishes which neither grandma allowed me to do), Abby was...

giving air kisses since Germs Aren't for Sharing:


blowing bubbles like a pro:


cooling off her feet in the pool:


washing her shoes in the pool:


deciding to go for it and get everything wet...


and washing her dress in the pool (on extremely dirty cycle):


To top it off, she and grandma made a fruit pie. YUM.






and....Abby's favorite book of the week is (finally!) this.


345. getting my stitches out!
346. www.thepioneerwoman.com
347. shopping for big girl panties
348. accidents that help us learn

1 comment:

Sherry said...

It was a great time to be with you all... Grandmama and I had fun together.. Two Grandmothers are better then one...

Summer is so fun with Abby and water..!! She thinks of all kinds of fun things to do... and she loves to swing and sing...
Precious moments making pies with Abby... she is going to be a great cook like her Mommy...

xoxoxo little grandma