Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Pomp & Circumstance


She graduated! From her "baby" carseat to her "big girl" carseat. I wouldn't say she's completely thrilled with this new contraption (despite what we paid for it) and since we've read a zillion reviews saying that facing backward is safest until they're two (even though legally she can turn around once she's 20 pounds) that's what we're doing. Welcome to the next few years of your life, Abigail!

3 comments:

Emma said...

Congrats Abby! Just waiting for my parents to graduate me because I hate my carseat. See you on Wednesday!

Sherry said...

Way to go Abby.... You are a big girl now...

xoxo Abby's Grams

The Andersons said...

Hi Abby - I like your car seat. It looks almost just like mine. My mom and Dad make me ride backwards too so your not alone. I think it's the new cool way to ride. Besides, we can make faces at them and they will never know!
I hope I can meet you soon.

Love, Grace