Wednesday, September 8, 2010

"I'm Walking Here!"

In the words of Midnight Cowboy, "I'm Walkin', Here!"

She's getting the hang of it...especially with Daddy as her personal trainer.

And when she really gets on a roll....



But don't let all this walking fool you. She still won't do it the majority of the time. She's saving that, apparently. :) And we are in no rush!

5 comments:

Sherry said...

Look out world... here comes Abby....

She is getting too big too quick...

Go Abby... xoxo Grandma

Jill said...

That's right- you go girl!
Love the expression of glee as she does it too!
A whole new world mom and dad.

Lori said...

ABIGAIL
I CAN SEE YOUR THINKING
THIS IS PRETTY COOL!
ABIGAIL'S THOUGHTS

I AM WALKIN WALKIN AND I AM TALKIN
I AM GONE BE WALKING! ALL
OVER TOWN! MOM
DON'T YOU FROWN
PUT SOME MUSIC ON
THEN I WILL RUN ALONG HAVING LOTS FUN
I WILL WEAR MY BOOTS
WHAT A HOOT
I WILL JUST BE WALKIN WALKIN
WILL I EVER TOOT ALONG
SINGING A SONG
THEN I AM GOING TO DANCE ALONG TO THE SONG
DAD & MOM COME ON ALONG WE ARE GOING TO TOWN
GO FOR IT ABIGAIL
LOVE YOU
GRANDMA N

Emma said...

Abby you look like a drunken sailor! I love it!

Lori said...

Mom & Dad Do I need shoes for support?