Saturday, November 20, 2010

Doggie Capes

I was loaned this adorable cape (when do babies need capes?! Never! That's what makes it so amazing!) from a friend before Abby was even born. While i was cleaning out recently, I found it and threw it on her. She'd been sick with a high fever the day before (really the only high fever she's ever had - and I am NOT complaining about that!) and she was feeling pretty frisky and happy since that had gone down. I tried to get some pictures and all of them turned out like this :







She was so crazy and wiggly I couldn't get a decent shot. Until someone mentioned Ernie. And for about 2 seconds, she sat in her chair.

Abby is now very adept at saying "sticker" seeing that every time we go into Trader Joe's, we eat a banana (the two of us) and she gets the sticker on the banana (don't worry we confess at check-out!). And it seems that I'm always saying "what happened?" so much so that now Abby says, "hap-pen." She can't say "frog" but that "happen" is clear as day. Those "f" words are tough for her....and as Grandma Heatherly says, "maybe that's not such a bad thing."

68. Healthy girl!
69. Adult dinner
70. Knowing she understands bigger concepts than she lets on
71. Christmas music (yes! before Thanksgiving!)
72. The hope of Thanksgiving in a sunny place

1 comment:

Sherry said...

So glad Abby is feeling better... What a girl...

Happy Thanksgiving to you all... What a wonderful year!

love you all, Abby's Grandma H