Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Houston...

...We have a problem.

A DVD problem.

Abby used to pick out a video to watch while I was getting dinner ready. It was no big deal. All of a sudden, here's how it goes :

Me: "Which one do you want?"
Abby: "Sing Along!"
Me: "Okay! Sing Along."
Abby: "No! No!"
Me: "Oh. I thought you wanted Sing Along."
Abby: "No!"
Me: "Okay. Well, which one?"
Abby: "Jana!" (Jana Alayra concert -- awesome btw!)
Me: "Okay."
Abby: "No!"

And on...and on...

This could go on for an hour. The girl wants all the videos at once. Or she wants to hold all of the cases. And her voice in this period of time is high, excited and adamant. Weird! So, she doesn't get a choice any longer with videos. I choose, she watches...and life is much, much better. :) Now if she'd only hold my hand in the parking lot.... suggestions?!

And yesterday, Red made himself very comfortable in Abby's chair. "It's no problem," I said. Suddenly "it's no problem" is hysterical to her. At least Red is comfy!



162. fingerless gloves that my talented mom made (pictures to come!)
163. colder weather so i'll actually get to wear them
164. Friday Night Lights. the last one ever. goodbye to the best show on TV (don't even try to dispute me).

1 comment:

Lori said...

"RED"
I LOVE YOU
But get out of ABIGAIL'S CHAIR
NOW!
I will buy you one in brown
Love Grande