Okay, so it was
my labor day weekend. For some reason, I was sure we were going to have to induce so I was doing everything I could to get the labor party started. My mom had been here for 5 days already and I was worried I was soon going to be wasting her time "waiting" for baby boy to arrive. So, in an attempt to believe in those crazy rumors and to will my labor to begin, we went to a restaurant here in Los Angeles that boasts of having a salad that can kick start the process. It's all a fable, of course....but why not make a night of it? Abby loved the garlic rolls (super duper garlicky - but then again, she loves olives!) and we loved the salad. The topper? Gelato for dessert. No labor pains...but we sure had fun with our big girl who loved to sit at the table, serve herself salad and pop garlic balls in her mouth.


234. a girl who loves gorgonzola
235. enjoying my mom
236. no bibs when we go out to eat!
No comments:
Post a Comment