The heavens are opening.
Abby seems (should I say it outloud?!) potty trained.
I plan on taking her little potty with us in the car for the next month... but being at home we haven't had any accidents for a few days. Hallelujah!
(I swear I just heard a teradactyl outside our house. This living in the canyon business is crazy!)
Our little Ford just couldn't pass up sporting a true Ford onesie. Truth be told, I bought this pre-Abigail when we were trying to have a child. We were almost at the point of thinking it might not happen for us. And the name Ford was not on our minds. Not in the slightest. I love when God has amazing, other plans.
And Abby's book of the week (again) is...
371. inspired to juice my veggies again
372. an afternoon cocktail
373. the hope of fall and things starting up again
374. falling in love with reading all over again
Our little Ford just couldn't pass up sporting a true Ford onesie. Truth be told, I bought this pre-Abigail when we were trying to have a child. We were almost at the point of thinking it might not happen for us. And the name Ford was not on our minds. Not in the slightest. I love when God has amazing, other plans.
And Abby's book of the week (again) is...
371. inspired to juice my veggies again
372. an afternoon cocktail
373. the hope of fall and things starting up again
374. falling in love with reading all over again
2 comments:
Great news... Seems like when they are ready to use the potty they do it in a short amount of time.... Another milestone!!! God is so good..
Great picture of Ford... I love the onesie !!! What a handsome guy... I still think he looks more like his Daddy everyday... don't you???
xoxoxo little grandma
ABIGAIL I Would Like To CONGRATULATE YOU!
Exciting news!
You are a Big Girl Now!
FORD You Are So
HANDSOME & SWEET
Love You Both So Much
Hugs & Kisses
Grandmama
Post a Comment