Fordy is successfully drinking from his straw cup now. Granted, half of the contents spill out of his mouth on to his fresh, new shirt -- but hey -- five outfits in a day doesn't phase me anymore! (I think God is getting me geared up for Abby's "I want to play dress up!" phase).
But he also loves sissy's sippy cup. And standing at the dishwasher is his new favorite past time. That and pulling out knives while I'm not looking.
Here's a typical dinner -- always avocado...
And most moments, I find him standing up and bouncing up and down.
Or outside in the evenings, learning to walk with Daddy...
He's now long enough to wear 6-12 month pants and is growing out of 9month sleepers before I can blink. I looked at him today, as he was protesting about something and I thought, "I really need to talk to him more...." Most moments we're just managing the chaos. As my dad recently said, "what precious, challenging times these are..."
" Then the governor's soldiers took Jesus into the Praetorium and gathered the whole company of soldiers around him. They stripped him and put a scarlet robe on him, and then twisted together a crown of thorns and set it on his head. They put a staff in his right hand and knelt in front of him and mocked him. "Hail, king of the Jews!" they said. They spit on him, and took the staff and struck him on the head again and again. After they had mocked him, they took off the robe and put his own clothes on him. Then they led him away to crucify him."
Matthew 27:27ff
530. pool time on the horizon
531. sparkly gifts
532. a solid coma-sleep without a single wake up
533. dora underwear
534. lists, lists and more lists to remind me of everything





1 comment:
Oh my goodness... Fordy is such a cutie... I love that look he is giving you while you take his picture... Yes, these times they are a changing... Isn't it great...!
Love you all so much.. little grams
Post a Comment