If Ford could talk, here is what he'd be saying....
"Hey! I'm one! Yep."
"See this duck push toy? It's kinda for babies. I'm over it..."
"I've moved on to bigger things. Things even my sister can hardly do. Well, I can't pedal yet, but soon... really soon."
"And I like almost everything my mom puts in front of me. But sometimes I have to think about it."
"And then I decide I love it."
606. a steadier walker
607. sound sleeping
608. not worrying about food for ford
609. that lolly
610. a happy heart "yes mom!"






2 comments:
Ford has become a little boy with all the fun and excitement that brings... So fun to watch him explore his world... I love his smile... Praising God for him...
xoxo grams
FORD
I think you are "The Cutest Little Man"
I know
Your the sweetest for sure
Love You!
Hugs
Grandmama
Post a Comment