Thursday, June 7, 2012

Day Of The Three

On Abby's actual birthday, instead of a big Disneyland thing (that we were going to do) we went to the park. And that, my friends, was a lovely decision.


Our girl swung high as the sky...


and after ripping Fordy off of the structure equipment that is meant for much older kids...


he swung a little bit...


Did I mention that he's one? He is. And if you forget, he has this cute shirt (thanks, Jenny!).


At one point, Abby took off running.... far, far away.... and I let her go (it was an enclosed park, after all) and it was one of many first steps I've seen recently of her taking some independent steps. Like getting ready for school. And on that day, coming up very soon, I might just cry. You read it here first. Someone cries over their daughter starting preschool. Yikes!


Back she came, singing and dancing.... so happy to be free (I mean!) THREE.



598. ford's nap schedule jiving
599. the party mix
600. seeing my own sin
601. being reminded of the glory of heaven


1 comment:

Lori said...

FORD & ABIGAIL
Happy Birthday To Two" WONDERFUL CHILDREN"
We Love You both
Great pictures! Thanks
Looked like a "PERFECT" Day!
Love To You All
Hugs
Mama