Tuesday, February 19, 2013
Warm Feet, Warm Hearts
Plague break! Sorry.... we've been down for the past week. Radio silence. Completely. We're feeling better now but before we went down, we had some fun.
The weather was chilly and the kids keep loving their afternoon walks with Red (as long as there are snacks!).
And I just want you to see something miraculous here. Footed pajamas. She spotted them at Costco and I begrudgingly bought them and low and behold, the girl who hates socks and has refused to wear footed pjs for the past year, finally has warm feet.
Will miracles never cease? Cookie Monster socks that were bought for brother are her new fav. And here is an example of her winter pjs. Yes, winter pjs. Sleeveless Cinderella nightgown. And it's like pulling teeth to get those socks on her, usually. Who knew Cookie would do the trick?
And for the record books, a scarf, a jacket and long pants with socks. This is rare, folks. I almost gave her a piece of candy for this one. A piece of candy. What is wrong with me? I was so proud of our little frigid girl for embracing the warmth without an hour of drama to get there. I do not exaggerate. There have been many lost hours in the past 6 months due to Abby fighting the winter necessities.
827. accepting the warmth
828. smelling, breathing, tasting again
829. the same page
830. doing bible study together
831. a rainy day inside
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
Thank You God
Awesome!
Abby is warm!
Love & Hugs! To both
They are two adorable children
If I must say so myself
I miss you all
So Happy the germs are gone
Hope to see you soon
Grandmama
Post a Comment