Wednesday, October 23, 2013

Birthday Party Finale


And finally.... as God would have it, just days before we moved, we were able to go to Grace's birthday party. A pink pony birthday party. Yep. Amazing.

Here are these two miracles babes (Grace was given a 1% chance of being born healthy. And there she is. Perfecto.) And our girl.



Can I just say, please look behind them at the awesomeness... in prep of ....


Pony rides, people. PONY RIDES. You  heard right. Thank God Ford wasn't there. It would've been tears and more tears if he ever had to get off. 





And inside, things were even cuter. Cake pops, a ruffle cake and boys dressed in pink. (love those two...)


And honestly, one of the most delicious cakes I've ever eaten. 
We love you Gracie!!!

1033. party day before we moved
1034. not saying goodbye
1035. pants with no fussing
1036. packing with joy and no complaining

1 comment:

Lori said...

Precious Priceless Pictures
The Girl's are just darling
I love the one of Ab's hair
blowing riding the horse
looks like she has been
riding for years
She is so Awesome
Love to the girls
Grandmama