Tuesday, September 23, 2014

Summer Dancing and Park-ing

Abby was a part of a recital this summer - we showcased those tap shoes we bought at the beginning of the year. I might be biased but I think these little cuties were the hit of the show. And Ford sat still the entire time. The day was a win!  I was so proud of her...






And Ford kept up his intense love of swinging and park-loving. 
Every chance he got (whenever Abby was at a playdate) he begged and begged. 
It was only my pleasure to oblige.






1278. cool nights
1279. tech stuff working flawlessly
1280. conquering fears
1281. sales at the right stores for Abby

1 comment:

Lori said...

OH My Goodness

She was awesome! If I have to say so myself
Love the shoes
Great pictures of all
Bravo to Abigail

Ford is just a dream come true
He is so much fun
He loves to swing
Brought wonderful memories back of
their swing set in P
Miss and love you all
Grandmama/Gramie2705