These two have been switching clothes lately.
Down to their undies.
Even with booboos...
Or dressing each other in "matching" outfits. Here are their soccer uniforms:
I gotta say, when they disappear for 10 minutes, whispering, and I don't hear fighting and arguing up there ... and they come down kissing and hugging each other -- whew. We might as well head off to bed. The day can't get any better than that.
There was also some dress-up time a few months ago...
Halloween!
We had ourselves a Rainbow Dash pony and a Spiderman.
I mean, of course.
Ford's little class...
Abby's sass at her Halloween parade...
And the night before, we had a cousin-fest covered in pumpkin goo.
Aunt Stacey. The party-leader. The best.
"Raise your hand if you need a flashlight to go outside and see your pumpkin."
Look at cousin Sloan's little hand....
Voila!
And at our neighborhood Halloween party, we reached a melt down point ...
with Ford dressed as a Packer. I'm not exactly sure how he heard that word. Packer.
But there he was. A melting down Packer. And this was after he won "cutest Halloween costume."
Yay for Halloween!
1328. no rain during trick or treating
1329. no noise machine
1330. dogs sleeping through the night
1331. Ford loving eggs again








1 comment:
Oh My Goodness
I don't think I like Ford in pink socks so much
Having 3 boys never went thru this
Very interesting
They look like they are having fun
Isn't that what childhood should be FUN
Aunt Stacey is a great FUN Person
Love all the pictures with the pumpkins
They are like brother & Sisters
What lucky children to have each other
To have parents,grandparents & nice neigbors too
Happy dressing up days
Love Grandmama
Post a Comment