Tuesday, June 29, 2010

The Only Place To Go Is Up!


As of today, she's a climber, ladies and gentlemen (are there any gentlemen that read this other than Papa and Pop Pop?) In any case... she climbed up our front steps today as if she'd been doing it her entire 13 months. I haven't given her much of a chance to practice this and it just goes to show you that if you wait long enough, they'll master it lightning fast. Maybe if I hold off on the walking, she'll pick it up quickly when she's 10! Coming back down is another story and one she hasn't mastered quite yet.

I've been trying to load some videos for you all to see but it's giving me a hard time...so it might have to wait!

1 comment:

Emma said...

Climbing is soooo fun! Your Mom should take you to Elements Cafe on El Molino so you can have at it at the Pasadena Playhouse. They have nice steps there but just make sure you're wearing pants that you're not attached to!