Sunday, July 11, 2010

Watermelon Hair

As I was browsing (which takes all kinds of restraint) in Anthropologie this weekend, I looked over at Abigail and saw that after I put something like this on my head, she did this (wouldn't you know those wood floors, anywhere, you Anthro lovers?!) :



She is finally starting to mimic us! Our new game, "Where's Baby?!" was born. She is a great shopping partner - it's much more fun than being alone. Although, I do miss dressing rooms. I have a feeling I won't be seeing one again for quite awhile.

We also went to the park last weekend and Grant discovered an organic, natural hair product -- watermelon juice! She shovels in the watermelon and after she's done, there is likely juice everywhere. Grant gave her this sweet mohawk. It stayed in until bed time.



New words this week : bye bye, ch (chicken), ball, baby, dog

2 comments:

Lori said...

Abigail you are just to cute for words!
Your hair is growing
Love the hair gel!
Love
GM "N"

Emma said...

Oohh that is an all natural hair care product. I love the idea and cannot wait to talk to you!