This is her story. A story of hope.
She has the beat...but not too sure about her Daddy...! Very cute...xoxoxo Abby's grandma
Abigail The New Michael JacksonWe need to send it to U-TubeYou Go GirlGrandma's Musical GirlADORABLEGrandma & Pop Pop N
Love it - of course I have to comment! :)Abby definitely has more of the fever than I do and I think she can move her hips better too. Never too early to get her hooked on MTV! You go girl and Grant I am proud of you too! XO - Kate
Post a Comment
3 comments:
She has the beat...but not too sure about her Daddy...! Very cute...
xoxoxo Abby's grandma
Abigail
The New Michael Jackson
We need to send it to U-Tube
You Go Girl
Grandma's Musical Girl
ADORABLE
Grandma & Pop Pop N
Love it - of course I have to comment! :)
Abby definitely has more of the fever than I do and I think she can move her hips better too. Never too early to get her hooked on MTV! You go girl and Grant I am proud of you too! XO - Kate
Post a Comment