Abby, queen of Bonita Avenue in the afternoons, got her first skinned knee yesterday. She's practically running down the sidewalk trying to keep up with the "girrrrs" (girls) -- the big girls that ride their scooters down the street. They always stop and talk to her and kiss her bunny. Since they were with her, she couldn't cry.... right? She was tough. Mom didn't have any anti-bacterial spray around. Guess I've got a big girl on my hands and I need some Bactine!


63. running!
64. a mobile girl who, at 17 months, doesn't need to be carried everywhere
65. night time chocolate (ooooh yeah)
66. a lack of car seat hysterics (for the moment)
67. full nights of sleep, even with a bad cold
3 comments:
Oh No....!!! Abby is looking like a big girl with her cute plaid skirt and her bunny shoes... Look out world, Abby's here!!!!
What a wonderful timeline of this precious child..
xoxo abby's grandma
I love that first pic! Such a good bad memory. :) xo
Awwwwww first skinned knee!
Post a Comment