Friday, November 5, 2010

Thank You, World Series


Ever since the World Series (and we actually watched all but one game), Abby has been loving God Bless America. One night in the 7th inning stretch, she had us watch it about 10 times. "Again?", she'd say. Over and over... When we went to bed that night, I started singing Silent Night (her going to night-night song since she was 6 months old) and she put her little hand over my mouth and shook her head. I started signing God Bless America and she snuggled right up to me and drifted off to sleep.

She's also starting to say "Daddeeeeeee" instead of Dada. Pretty cute. Oh, and there was a tickle bug at our house last night and now her favorite word is "bug".

2 comments:

Lori said...

Abigail I cannot wait to see you
I miss you
Love You and God Bless You
Your Grandma

The Andersons said...

Someone is actually looking a little chubby! Go Abby!