Yes, Abby is going to be a big sister.



Yes. It's true. After years of trying to conceive Abigail, we have been blessed with another child on the way! We are beyond thrilled and know that since this wasn't a trial, we'll have another one coming around the bend (one is always on the way, isn't it?). But it's nice to know that God has given us some trials in the past few years so that we can be ready to exercise that muscle of walking by faith again soon. And, to top off the excitement, when we went in for an early ultrasound to check for heart issues (so far, so good) we found out that it's a boy. A BOY! (What do I DO with a boy?!)
81. dreams coming true without long bouts of prayer
82. mercy on us who deserve so much less
83. blue, blue, blue!
7 comments:
BOY!!! WOW! So much for pulse taking. :-) Congrats to the 3 of you and we're all thrilled.
These are such precious pictures of Abby.. and her amazing eyelashes!!
xoxo Abby and baby boy's grandma
I am so stinkin' excited for you guys I can hardly stand it.
We are so excited! For All
What a WONDERFUL BLESSING
HAPPY CHRISTMAS & NEW YEAR 2011
A baby Brother for Big Sister Abigail
Much happiness to Jill & Grant
The name goes on
Love & Hugs
Grandma & Pop Pop "N"
OH BOY OH BOY OH BOY!!
I love how in Abby's world, "BIG" is about age, not size. What you do with a boy? Chase, wrestle, tickle, snuggle and -- most of all -- DIAPER.
XOXO
How exciting and a boy at that! I asked myself the same thing when I found out #2 was boy. Jack is now one and I still ask myself "what do I do with a boy"! Congrats to you and Grant. I wish you nothing but the best!
Erika (Boetes)
Whooo Hooo! A BOY!!! In keeping with the blog theme...your heart will never be the same :) there is something about those little boys and their momma's hearts. cannot explain, cannot wait for you to experience. And now that mine has a deep voice and is taller than me, it still hasn't changed. :)
We are so thrilled for you guys.
Post a Comment