
She's changing so much these days, talking constantly and repeating much of what we say. The time has come to be careful. One day she walked around saying "jeez!" over and over. I'm trying to get her hooked on "shucks" -- from the end of The Runaway Bunny. It's a success so far, other than her not being able to say the letter s really clearly yet. "Ucks!" I'll take it.
157. God's surprising timing
158. letting go
159. cuties - so much better than oranges!
160. advice from friends
161. peace that passes all understand in the midst of stress
2 comments:
Abby is so beautiful... what a face.. what a blessing...!! Thank You Lord.
I love the way she names things... she is such a cutie...
xoxo Abby's Grandma H
The Wonderment In Her Eyes Say It All
She Loves Life! Treasures Are Hers!
Abigail Finds Them Everyday
Feathers,Buds,Stones,Leaves OH Yes And Flowers
That Is Miss Abby Yes Reaching Under Fences To Pull Flowers
Little Miss Blue Eyes Is Such A Delight
Her Grandma's Think She Is One Special Little Girl
We All Love Abby!
Her Other Grandma
Post a Comment