Thursday, April 28, 2011

Thanks, Auntie Emi!

Sweet Auntie Emi stopped by the other day and took a few shots of Abby and I. Don't you all wish you had an Auntie Emi to capture the precious moments that pass too quickly in your life. Ahhhh... we are so blessed by her -- and not just because of her photo talent! Here are a few winners from when she stopped over...










217. auntie emi
218. braxton hicks that don't hurt
219. feeling more and more emotionally "ready" to meet our little boy

3 comments:

Linda said...

Beautiful pixs of beautiful people...I feel like you are my own as I daily lift you all up to our Lord. These are indeed very special times and I am happy you got them recorded and shared. May God bless and keep you miss Jilly whenever the little guy decides to make his appearance. What a joyous day that will be!!

In Him, Linda

Sherry said...

Oh my goodness Emi does a wonderful job... So thankful for her... Abby is too precious...and you too Mommy.. love the looks you give each other..

see you soon

xoxo mom/abby's g

Lori said...

A Story To Be Told
How Precious And Beautiful
So Creative Emi
The Pictures Are Awesome
A Time To Look Back And Reflect
We Are Waiting To Meet Our Little Prince
In Love With Him Already
Blessings to All
Love Always Grandma "N"