Abby knows. As if it wasn't obvious. To everyone. :)
This was taken a week ago... now we have only 3 weeks to go. Knowing that Abby was born a week from now freaks me out just a bit...but I'm going to focus on getting through Easter without a hiccup. Come on, baby... cook a bit longer!
I got a "reminder" card from Abby's cardiologist this week. Time to head back in there and make sure everything is looking good. I'll keep you posted!
205. the ever increasing tendon/ligament pain in my leg that reminds me how thankful I am to be pregnant again
206. not being out of breath every minute of the day (only about half the time)
207. thinking about abby's 2nd birthday -- that's crazy!
208. looking forward to family visiting
205. the ever increasing tendon/ligament pain in my leg that reminds me how thankful I am to be pregnant again
206. not being out of breath every minute of the day (only about half the time)
207. thinking about abby's 2nd birthday -- that's crazy!
208. looking forward to family visiting
1 comment:
3 more weeks!!! Woohoo!
Post a Comment