The other night, after we said our prayers (which always include great thankfulness for Bob The Tomato from Veggie Tales), I told her that Daddy wasn't coming to get her in the morning until 7 o'clock. She said, "Yeah!" as if she was going to Disneyland the next day. Huh. Weird.
The next morning, I heard her around 6:30...and the next thing I knew, it was 7:30 and she was saying (not crying) "Mom! I'm awake! 7 o'clock!" And it's been that way for 3 days now. Sleeping later, not crying when she wakes up... and more sleep for all. Hallelujah. Now, let's see if it'll stick!
And when she's not sleeping, she's trying on Grandmama's glasses.
289. friends from our old street to play with
290. dreams of walking as a family after dinner
291. a cool breeze as we fight turning on the A/C
292. the reminder that we aren't in control
1 comment:
Ab's
I love It!
You Look Like Your Grandma's
You Are Too Cute For Words
You Could Pass For A Jr. Mrs. Claus
Love You! Miss You!
Grandma
Post a Comment