Friday, December 2, 2011

Elmo Calling

Abby now loves toys that she can pull around. Isn't that a one year old thing to do? Anywho... this ancient telephone is her recent fav. I had it when I was a kid and it was a gift from my big brother. I'm shocked that this wins out over the Elmo cell phone. Here was her conversation today...

"Mom. It's ringing."
"Hmmm. It's still ringing."
"Mom! It's Elmo! Hi Elmo!"
"Elmo? What you doing?"
"Elmo? I'll talk to Santa for you. Okay, Elmo. Bye!"
Book of the Week : Curious George Goes To The Hospital (or "Hopsital" as Abby says)
489. not being in the hospital for heart surgery during the recent storm (we know someone who was!) 490. electricity! 491. windows that withstood our 100 mph winds the other night

1 comment:

Lori said...

Hello Miss Abigail
It Is Grandmama
I Love You
Have A Good Day
Merry Merry Christmas Is Coming
Love & Kisses
Grandmama