Sunday, December 11, 2011

Shatterproof Christmas

While my mom was here, we were supposed to go see Santa. Until Abby said she didn't want to. Hmmmm. After all that talk about her wanting him to cut his beard, I guess she's holding out until he does. So, instead, we went to Home Depot. A terrible replacement. But somethings needed to get done! Grandma had the brilliant idea of buying shatterproof balls for the bottom of the tree. Brilliant! I would've just spent the rest of the month arguing everyday with Abby about why she "can't touch those pretty Waterford ones."

She was obsessed with hanging each one just perfectly...
Fordy watched cheerfully...
And at the end of it all, the tree ate Abby.
Followed by she and Red taking a well deserved nap.
498.making our own Christmas traditions

499. Righting wrongs

500. figuring out the morning nap and it stretching for 1.5 hours

2 comments:

Emma said...

I love that she can fall asleep on the windowsill like a cat.

Lori said...

Looks Like Christmas All Around
The House
A Little Girl Looks Tired
Thank Goodness For Sun Shinning On
A Window Sill
Looks Like A Warm Comfy
Place To Rest My Head
While I Think Of Sugar Plums and Fairy's
Dancing In My Head
Bells Are Ringing
Children Singing Jingle Bells
Oh Oh Merry Christmas
Santa Is Coming
Love
Grandmama