Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Pre-what?

We had a preschool tour today. Let me say that again... pre.school.tour. How in the world can our girl be this old? I mentioned "school" and she said "I never want to go to school!" Yikes! So, I told her we were going to our friend Kibru's school to check it out. We didn't see him there but we had a good time and she wore her sparkly shoes for extra fun.
539. our new stereo (thanks, Santa)

540. using an old iphone as an ipod on the new stereo

541. pandora on the new stereo

1 comment:

Lori said...

OH I can not believe She Is Going To Pre School
JILL
How Wonderful She Will Love It
Time Is Flying Bye
She might cry first day or so
It Is Harder on You

ABIGAIL
Good Luck We Love You
You Are A Big Girl Now
Wow
Hugs & Kisses
Grandmama