We found an apple outside that Daddy didn't eat when he was outside doing one of the zillion projects that he works on over the weekends and suddenly we were enjoying The Great Apple Toss. It was pretty nasty anyway...so Abby decided tossing it and watching Red chase it (and then eat it) was the best way to spend the morning.
Besides, in these kicks, a girl can do anything, right? Superpowers included.
I mentioned the over day, as i counted my blessings, that we had a fairly unemotional day a few days ago. After 3 days of Abby acting overly emotional (the asparagus is touching my pasta!) Things seemed to have mellowed out. That, or she's feeling better and getting therapy behind my back.
Or, maybe it's the Yo Gabba Gabba guys at her side at all times now...
She literally said to me today, "Mom. I was just trying to write an email and bunny came in and pushed all the buttons on my computer." The mimicking has begun.
510. playtime at the neighbors house
511. daylight savings time getting us a bit later sleep
512. softball games of dear friends



2 comments:
Can Abby get any more beautiful??? I don't think so...
Looks like you are having your normal winter weather... lovely sunshine... We are having our normal winter weather... RAIN... with snow in the mountains... hooray
Love seeing the updated blog... xoxo little grams
Abigail you are such a pretty little girl
I love your shoes they look like you
have magical feet that are dancing in them.
What joy you find in the simplest things
an apple toss! I love it & You
I hope you stay that sweet
Love & Hugs
Grandmama
Post a Comment