Oh, Lord help me. Yo Gabba Gabba has entered our house. I pray it leaves quickly. Why in the world this show does not give nightmares is beyond me. Quite the opposite, really. Screaming, yelling, hopping...all in the name of DJ Lance Rock. If you don't know who that is, be thankful. Be very thankful. One of the things he likes to say is, "It's time to dance!" Abby loves this. She dances. She giggles. She...goes crazy. Truly.
And then Grandma and Papa had to go and get her the dolls from the show. They go everywhere with us now, clutched in her sweaty palms. Except when she thinks "some kids are gonna take 'em." Oh boy. Where does she learn this stuff?
And then there's this little man. Growing like a weed.
Standing everywhere everything now....
and I've almost quit having a heart attack when he stands near all of the hard corners, edges and floors that this house is made of. The boy is fearless, curious and very, very loud. We love him anyway.
506. leftover carrot cake
507. movie night with just me and abby
508. i'll say it everyday until it gets above 90. spring, spring, spring. i love it.
509. poignant bsf moments






1 comment:
Hi Abby I love all your new Friends!
It was so fun to talk to you today
Your movie night sounds like fun
Love You Grandmama
Ford you are just too Handsome
I love the blue sweater! Did Grandma
make that for you! It sure looks handsome
on you with your Blue Eye's!
I see how proud you are Standing
When I see you next I bet you are walking!
Hugs and all my Love
Grandmama
Post a Comment