Ha, ha. I was just thinking about chores and kids this morning. Either you can have organized toys and a clean house or you can have adults who are responsible and able to take care of themselves (AKA moms let kids do chores when they were younger even though in a lot of ways it would be easier and more efficient to do them yourself).
2 comments:
Ha, ha. I was just thinking about chores and kids this morning. Either you can have organized toys and a clean house or you can have adults who are responsible and able to take care of themselves (AKA moms let kids do chores when they were younger even though in a lot of ways it would be easier and more efficient to do them yourself).
Oh Abigail You Are Too Cut!
Love the end were she wipes
her brow like Wow I have been
working al day!
Just loved it!!
Hugs & Kisses
Grandmama
Post a Comment