Saturday, May 5, 2012

The News Of The Year

This week, it was warm enough to chalk outside....

Then cold enough to wear scarves (don't I look tired? It's been that way for three years. Word on the street is, it doesn't get much better with homework and worrying about late night dances at high school)...

Ford fell in love with pasta...


And when I wasn't looking, Daddy cut off Abby's awesome mullet curl. Sigh. It makes me sad that the white trash part of our girl is gone for good. I loved that curl. ;) But now, she has a bob!

And the biggest news yet...
Fordy walks. :) By the end of this day, he was walking like a pro. Crazy learning curve, right? And later that night, I found him standing in the dog bowl, pounding on the dog food container, smiling wildly. I think he was pretty proud of himself.

559. the closed-in closet
560. contentedness in my surroundings
561. a nap on the perfect chair
562. a fabulous day with a new babysitter
562. work to get excited about

3 comments:

Lori said...

Thanks Jill for the update!
AWESOME NEWS ABOUT FORD!!
Grant I loved the long curl!
However it does look cute!
Miss you all!
Love & Hugs to Everyone
Grandmama

Sherry said...

How they both have changed... Fordy walking and Abby looking like a big girl... (I hope you saved the curl?) A little sad at some of this... but know it all must change.. Can't keep them babies for ever... :)

Thanks for keeping us in the loop... I can't believe its been less then two weeks since I was there and children have changed so much... !!!!!!

Praising God for so many blessings...

xoxo little grams

Lori said...

I love the vedio of Ford walking
Abigail saying brother
I have played several times
Is she French orA Southern Belle?
Love them both so cute!!!!!!!