Oh, people. What a sad state of affairs. Some serious neglect of the blog has occurred during the most thankful time of the year. I blame it all on Santa. Those darn Christmas cards have me working almost every night till the wee hours (and yet, we're all healthy!). It's a wonderful, crazy time of year. Always is... but somehow I forget and each year I'm surprised at the interest in letterpress cards celebrating Christ's birth. Go figure! I wouldn't have it any other way.
In the past few weeks I've seen super heroes in capes jumping on my bed...
Freezing cold late afternoon walks after a certain three year old refuses to nap (thankful for "rest" time!)
The stomach flu hit 50% of our house and yet Cinderella continued to play croquet...
We've eaten ice cream like it was mid-summer....
Picked flowers like it was spring...
Abby attended her first Trojan slaughtering...
And we've all been very, very thankful. More Thanksgiving news and advent fun coming soon...
774. rain on a new, strong roof
775. no tears at getting dressed time
776. finding Christmas music I didn't know I had
777. everything in the pantry for that recipe


1 comment:
Hooray, for the up date... xoxoxo little grams
Post a Comment