Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Cycle Flying


I really wish I played with my kids more. You know? I'm always cleaning this or picking up that or getting ready for this or that.... and sometimes I need to just sit down and find out how Tinkerbell is doing. Because Abby knows and would be happy to tell me.


In an almost four year old update, our girl can now really, really ride a tricycle.

She can fly....


And this guy loves to chase her...


840. our little girl accomplishing big girl things
841. knowing our mailman, Lee, and having Ford scream his name
842. the juicer
843. catching up on Downton Abbey

1 comment:

Sherry said...

Oh my, you are so wise Jilly,
These are precious times
Never to be repeated
Who cares if you don't get
everything done... What you do
"get done" are memories Abby
and Ford will always remember !

Wish I had been as wise as you are.
xoxo little grams