Abby has finally watched Tangled. And she's finally almost unafraid of the whole thing. She sings the main song all day long and ties this scarf to her hair ....
At this point, we're all used to stepping over it, around it and on it. It's absolutely disgusting. Even after I wash it. Yet another thing to try and keep clean.
And yet, it makes her imagination run wild. Inside, outside, ever where.
Even on the swings...
And in case you get any crazy (wonderful) ideas that bunny has left the picture, don't be fooled. She's saving that for her fourth birthday when bunny will be relegated to bed.
And Fordy.... always likes to get his hands dirty. Especially in the bubble bucket at the farmers market.
844. imagination
845. constant singing
846. an opportunity to deal with demanding
847. an opportunity to deal with complaining




2 comments:
Thank God For All My Grandchildren!
Love each one so muc1
Love & Hugs
Grandmama
I missed this one...
Cute... little did I know that thing I knitted would become hair... I love it... Thanks for sharing Abby's world with me... Can't wait to see you all....
xoxoxo Little Grams
Post a Comment