Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Pardon The Pause

Okay, people (and by people I really mean both Grandmothers!), the wait is over. Our very uneventful life is back on display... my blog hiatus is over.

May this tide you over for a few days -- a shot where Abby actually said, "Mom! Quick! Take our picture." First of all, "huh?" Calling me over for a picture? I must've lapsed in taking my 20 pictures a day and she was going through withdrawls. Secondly - can you believe I got this non-smiling winner?



Summer is racing by. We've yet to do our beach day...but it's in sight. And we've shoved a lot of other fun stuff in. More to come!

946. making our money back on craigslist
947. selling his couch
948. belief in crazy timing
949. learning to enjoy the  process
950. focusing on others when we worry about ourselves


2 comments:

Lori said...











My two little Angels
They are so sweet
What a treat
It is like candy to me
Just to see them together
Big sister Love
is so special
Abigail & Ford
We Love you Both
Grandmama & Pop Pop










Sherry said...

I love it when I see them hug each other
Summer is slipping away...
Middle of July already...wow

xoxoxo little grams