Sunday, November 10, 2013

Halloween Preschool Style


Have I told you how amazing Abby's preschool class is? 
Have I?
Let me tell you. It's amazing.
Within 4 weeks she was really writing her letters well and enjoying it.

The day before Halloween her teachers planned a big Halloween party in the park. Games, treats, trunk or treat (I'd never heard of such a thing...)

She was pretty happy that morning in her Tink costume (a hand me down from cousin Katy!)...



With leg warmers from 2 years ago that Grandma made...


And the "other Abbey" in her class....


One of many games : pin the face on the pumpkin...


Abbs with her amazing teacher, Ms. Amy!


Fordy got to come and refused the Peter Pan costume at the last minute.
Tigger from last year is always a fav around the house. 


Another game : sweet the pumpkin into the square. (It's harder than it looks!)


The cake walk. She was thrilled to pick out cupcakes.


Fordy trying to get as many candy corn into the bucket as he can...(the perks of being a preschool younger sibling - you get to do the games, too!)


Hard at work with the awesome Tink shoes Grandma fixed up for her....


Rock decorating...






The trunk or treat!


 I was such a rookie. Here is the trick :
Everything looks more spooky with cobwebs.


Loot!


And the "parade" around the park. 
Classic.
Adorable.
Fabulous.
Until the boy in the other class with a super hero mask on somehow scared the wahoo out of her just by walking too closely behind her. 
A wonderful teacher grabbed her and off she went, smiling again.
Close one!


And did I mention that Papa was there to help wrangle Ford, take pictures and join in on the fun?


He was.
And it was grand.

1063. dropping them off so i can run
1064. an extra hour with cousin Sloan
1065. no itching complaints in that costume
1066. ford listening during the craziness

2 comments:

Lori said...

Oh What Fun For All
Abby Was A GreatTInker Bell
The Shoes Made It Really Awesome
Thanks Grandma
Loved All The Pictures
I love That Abby & Papa
Are in Perfect Step
Happy Alloween
2013
So Happy For Abby School
Love
Grandmama

Sherry said...

Loved all the pictures...
Sad I wasn't there...
So glad Papa was!!!

Special times for Abby and Ford
and Mommy too...Papa loved being
a part of it...

xoxoxo little grams