A really fun market up here is Nugget Market. I think so because of their deals on paper towels and abundance of raw milk. The kids think so because they get balloons. I am always shocked that balloons still get this kind of response... and yet, they do. "Mom! Mom! Can we have one now instead of waiting till we leave?! Can we?!"
A few weeks ago, when the afternoons were still warm and we hadn't changed the clocks back, after we got home from Nugget, Ford spent some time in the yard. Just him and his balloon.
"Hi Mommy. Look at me."
And I can hardly keep up with him as he charges down the rocky stairs.
I'm hollering the whole time, "Careful! Slow down!"
But the fearless one charges on.
And just last week, the balloon was outdone by the pink Barbie cart at Whole Foods.
Eeek. This might be a more costly cart drive.
1075. the monkeys in bed by 7:45
1076. fordy feeling a little better
1077. calling my Pasadena advice nurse
1078. an unexpected friend calling








2 comments:
What a Charming guy!!!
He is so fast it scares me too!
He is fearless and so so sweet.
He gives the best hugs...
Glad to hear he is feeling better..
Thanks for the pictures of him
He does run like the wind down
those stairs...
xoxo little grams
OH My Goodness
He looks just like Grant
Grant had no fear
Ford is following his footsteps
I hope you don't find him
selling wild flowers on a
busy street soon
Or taking off to explore
surrounding waters by himself
He already has the heart of a great writer
and explorer
I saw that with the chickens. He was unreal
I love it! He is so fun
He is so precious and sweet
Miss him so much
Love to Ford
Kisses Granmie
Post a Comment