I'm sorry- but let's just start this by saying…
who is this high schooler?
Abby's preschool picture.
Stop.
Growing.
Up.
So here's what I've been wearing recently….
A little different from last year when i was wearing a sun dress like this…
Just another day at bible study for Fordy.
Sheep hat that Grandma made and a warm coat.
Yes, we truly are wimpy at 55 degrees.
So, why not heat up the kitchen and make cookies?
My little chefs….
(need to get this boy an apron, eh?)
And one of the best Truth In The Tinsel crafts we did…
Here is Mary and Elisabeth, both pregnant at the same time.
With Jesus and John.
I don't think Abby will forget it after water-coloring this
and adding prego bellies!
1104. a garage
1105. that isn't rat-infested
1106. the cool car shopping cart that the kids love
1107. abby's amazing eating
1108. texting = remaining close across the miles







1 comment:
Yes, STOP GROWING SO FAST...
They are changing every day...
What an amazing Christmas this
will be... Praising God for
everything...
xoxo little grams
Post a Comment