Saturday, December 21, 2013

Surfer Hair



I keep talking about this floppy haircut being cut to high heaven recently...
but before that, it was very surfer-y and fun. 
I hated to cut it but it was looking ratty. 
Some mornings I could not get the brush through the matted back.
Eeeek. A red flag.
So, Grant told him he'd look handsome like George Clooney if we cut it.
To which he cried, "I don't want to look like George Looney! I want to be Fordy!"
Amen.


A few other fall updates that I failed to relay...

We've been having some sweet reading times with Little Grandma lately.

Abby has a wonderfully complicated relationship with her cousin these days.
In this moment, she said, "let's hold hands. Because we're cousins. Come on!" 
And he did.
For thirty seconds.


And a few moments later, when what we thought was a big truck (but was actually a helicopter, hence the looking up) was coming around the corner, 
Abram said, "I'll protect you!!!"

Be still my heart.


We also introduced the kids to the finer points of wine tasting 
(trying to walk and not run around the table - do you see the number of glasses on that table?)



And finally… our thankful tree this year, day 2. 
By thanksgiving it was a bush!


1109. two hours to get the house picked up
1110. easy naps
1112. catching up over instagram
1113. online sermons

No comments: