It's almost the end of January and we're still playing December catch-up!
This is the second year in a row that Abby has seen the Nutcracker. Remember last year?
Other than the Mouse King, a success.
This year, the Mouse King was a cinch. She was ready.
And she also went with only Grandma and Papa since I was out of town
(thank you to my sweet hubby who sent me to see my people in LA)
and was apparently dressed for a summer luau.
There's Grandma, wools sweater, gloves….
And Abby - a jacket the thickness of tissue paper and a sleeveless summer dress.
But can I complain? I know the trials of getting her dressed under a time constraint when
"everything hurts, mommy!"
And afterward, Clara was there to meet her.
At least one of them brushed their hair that day.
And some angels as well.
Definitely a family tradition that isn't going anywhere.
I just can't wait to be there next year.
And we missed Grandmama's company - she's getting flown in next year, too.
For sure.
1131. einkorn wheat on sale
1132. cleaning up the mess with no complaining
1133. folding the kids' clothes upstairs instead
1134. jem raw almond butter



No comments:
Post a Comment