So, the dressing up as gotten a little crazy lately.
Crazy, good.
Crazy, she's wearing pants.
Crazy, crazy!
I need not repeat the Violet and Dash situation.
This is the revised Elsa costume as of this week.
Pajamas and a cape, along with Superman.
A stolen kiss
(Do not be fooled. There was hitting and screaming, surely, moments before this.)
Merida was in the car with me one day...
And Batman collecting acorns
(something we never did in LA…)
And may I now introduce two articles that just might blow your mind
(at least it'll blow Abby's preschool teacher's mind!)…
This is Violet's (from The Incredibles) "regular" clothes whens she is in disguise from being a superhero. Jeans, people. JEANS. And a blue shirt, naturally.
Jeans.
Yes.
Here she is being silly -- headband craziness.
And after Daddy came home with Despicable Me 2, she insisted on wearing this today.
A BUTTON DOWN SHIRT.
A freaking button down shirt.
I've asked for 2 years.
Nothing. Never. Tears. Horrible.
But Margot wears it in a movie and voila.
Done.
With a sweater over it on a 70 degree day.
"I'm not hot, mom…"
SOCKS.
TENNIS SHOES.
And a skirt she wouldn't touch before.
We were asked if she goes to the local Catholic School.
I had to laugh. At least they didn't ask if she was homeless - her usual look.
The lesson?
Figure out which movie has a character wearing what I want her to wear.
Start the DVD player.
Voila.
1173. seeing her creative streak
1174. role playing
1175. ford being included
1176. outside in front with our sweet neighbor girls






No comments:
Post a Comment