I've got it bad for our little guy right now.
He knows how to stop me in my tracks with a hug, a kiss….a look.
Or by whining for hours on end.
Either way, I'm smitten with this three year old.
"O Lord, you are my rock…"
Spidey climbs.
He takes horses galloping, galloping through the mud.
And makes mud pies.
He spins. And spins.
He puts up with Sissy's frozen (homemade) garb...
He finally has pals of his own...
And loves goggles.
And apparently shopping.
And pretending he's in London.
Or a doctor.
He's a crazy snuggler. A fierce scooter rider. A lover. A fighter. A sweet, tender, compassionate and easy going tough-guy. I love this guy's jam. Please remind me of this at 5pm tomorrow when I need to be reminded how to make the whining stop. We love you, Fordy!
1204. no wake up nights
1205. faces in the water during swimming
1206. coordinating schedels
1207. getting to the root of it






No comments:
Post a Comment