Oh, how many times have I admitted to neglecting you all, my blog people?
Too many.
Too many to count.
So we shall recap once again….
and then forgive.
And move forward.
Again.
Bless your hearts.
There's so much to cover, so I'll just get started.
Ah-hem….
This spring was glorious around these parts.
And I mean, insanely glorious.
You can hardly tell, but look at this flowering plum tree.
These were everywhere.
With pink petals floating through the air like snow.
Mmmmmm.
And then there was this girl.
Still wearing those cowboy boots, nightgowns and ballet sweaters to the park.
I've quite fighting it.
She's also a crazy driver, as shown from Sloan's face.
Eeeeek!
And we went through a phase in the spring where these pumpkins (thanks, Grandmama!) went with us everywhere. I still am not sure why…. but it was Halloween in March around here for awhile!
As the weather got warmer, we had a few lovely lunch time playdates with our next door neighbors.
The fairies left a Frozen present - the movie!
Just when singing Let It Go in the car wasn't enough.
This guy got potty trained.
Even at night.
3 days and it was done.
Bam.
Like a boss.
And mama is so very thankful.
There were a few trips to the lake with the cousins before the snakes came out to play...
The littles played in the water….
The boys made a mud house...
Maybe it was the nice weather.
Maybe it was the longer days.
But there were many, many afternoons of plain ole Tom Foolery with these four.
More to come….
1199. no a/c needed even with hot weather
1200. getting muddy and not caring
1201. remembering that I'm not doing it right
1202. mercy to start over
1203. church family





No comments:
Post a Comment