Sunday, November 16, 2014

Never Getting Married


This guy.
Killing me lately.
Such a big guy ("Mom. Your hair doesn't look crazy. You look beautiful.")
and yet so little ("Mooooom! Abby isn't including meeeeeee!")

I told him he'll make a great husband someday. 
"I'm always going to live with you, mom. With my whole family. I'm not getting married."
Let it be. 
Amen.


"Sounds good, Fordy! Stay with me always."
"Are you teasing, mom? Mom? Are you? Are you teasing? Sometime you tease me."
I just wanna eat him up.
And have him stay with us forever.

Will someone please alert the fairies that they are doing a stinky job of maintaining the fairy tree?
Thank you.
At least it looks pretty in pictures.


1300. that smile
1301. that laugh
1302. that intention
1303. that love

1 comment:

Lori said...

Oh my Goodness
He is just a precious Light in
All of our lives
Love him and all four of you
Six counting two dogs.
To the moon as big as the sky
Thank you for all being who you are
We love you just the way you are
Mama ,Ford's Gramie and Abigail's Grandmama
PS: When I come we could put a magical spell on the
fairy tree....hee her