Tuesday, December 2, 2014

Dirty, Exhausted and Happy


This was taken this summer, but was often my POV.
I'd look over while doing dishes and see this guy, trying to wash his hands without pants on. 
I mean, really?
Shoes but no pants. 
It was a daily occurrence.


The kids and I had a very hot (over 100 degrees everyday) but very fun experience at Base Camp, our church's VBS this summer. We got to know some families at church and spend time learning crazy hand moves to funny songs.  We were up early and by noon felt like we had lived 2 full days. 
Dirty, exhausted and happy.




Go team blue! Team Kinder was, by far, the most fun group. They kept up with the big kids, had good attitudes and worked hard. 


Putting the S (science) in BASE camp -- sweaty goggles while these kids made lava lamps.


And finally - the heat getting to them. 
Abby and cousin Abram.


This guy looked like this every day at noon.


Nothing like reliving summer memories as we head toward Thanksgiving!

1304. our church community
1305. deciding to serve
1306. feeling connected
1307. others filling in with abby when i couldn't


1 comment:

Lori said...

Wonderful Memories
I love the one of Abram & Abby they look exhausted!
Great photos
Thank You for Sharing
Love to all!

Hugs
Grandmama