This guy has been giving the absolute best hugs lately. I mean, they are legendary. I never take them for granted. The eskimo kisses, either. My little lovey guy...
And this sweet girl. Our sweet Serapha.
She and Fordy are fast friends.
I'm drawing up the paperwork for the arranged marriage.
What more do you need in a spouse than companionship when you pretend to fall asleep on a swing?
Or act silly...
...or go on long walks together?
Or separately.
What do does Fordy think? "Mom! Ahhhhh! I'm marrying you!!!!!"
1340. bestest spring
1341. the best "lets do errands" companion
1342. sweet pals like Serapha
1343. gel nails (who knew?!)



1 comment:
FORD He is Our Angel for sure
Ford brings hugs,love and a gentle spirt
Being around Ford lifts you up for hours
He is such a Kind Gentle Loving Guy
He will make someone somday a great
husband & father
I know he makes one grandmama feel
so special!
When he tells me he loves me
I just melt
He is an awesome lttle human being I expect
marvelous magical things from him.
Guess Who
Hee Hee
Post a Comment