Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Ho Ho-ing


It's in the 70's here this week and Abby is regressing to winter. She found this hat in a drawer that we were cleaning out and she's been asking for "ho ho-ing" which means... "turn on the Christmas music!"

And, in case you ask her, she now likes to be called "Abs." :)

Things are hectic around here these days. Details to come!

165. God's timing - not a moment too late
166. Grandma's (both!) who love to help out (lifesavers!)
167. sales on the perfectly right items
168. taking budgeting as a challenge

1 comment:

Lori said...

Maybe Ab's Is Thinking
Hey I Wish It Was Christmas
People Are Merry And Happy
I am Feeling A Little Stress Here
I'll Just Sing Ho Ho Merry Christmas
Or Jingle Bells
Maybe It Will Be A Happy Place Again
Go Away Boxes And Stress
Love Ab's Mind Reader