Thursday, March 31, 2011

Who Am I?

In the last two weeks, I've gone from "mama" and "mommy" to...

Mom (weird!)
Mommsy (where did she learn this?)
Momola (seriously. what?)

She'll pat my arm and call me any one of these ... all day long.

Usually the "mom" name comes out in the following forms,
"no, mom."
"fine, mom." (meaning, "i'm fine")
"mom!"

all are weird. i much prefer mommy or mama!

She's adjusting great to the new digs, as you can see -- out front blowing bubbles with grandma.



185. not waiting 10 min for hot water
186. morning sunlight
187. literally seeing abby grow
188. her new love for milk

4 comments:

Emma said...

Can't wait to see your new place! Can't wait to see Abby!

The Andersons said...

seriously, Grace has taken to calling me "mom" too but she sounds just like the tweens running around my house. so not ready for that :)

and when can we come over????

jje said...

I love this. It totally reminds me of when we were in The Louvre and exhausted and starving and losing our minds and started saying, "Venus di Milo. The Venster. No head Venus. Mama Milo..." :) xoxoxo

Lori said...

I Love It All
That Is A Sign Of Being Very Creative
Intelligent Too
Go AB'S
Love You All
Grandma,Mama,Mom
We all answer to many names