Example here :
And today, when I left for literally three minutes, I returned to find this on our freshly painted kitchen cabinets.
It's our first "holy moly, what did you DO?" event. I'm sure with another little one coming (and therefore my eyes not able to always be on her) this is the first of many. Should I invest in that miracle eraser thing? And I just want to add.... there isn't one color going on here. There's five. Five. I know. She's creative.
And just in case you need the magic combo for erasing the damage -- it was baby wipes and rubbing alcohol, Problem solved.
180. wipes and alcohol (duh!)
181. a creative girl
182. a full size dishwasher
183. a self rimming sink in the kitchen
184. 80 degree days
6 comments:
What a girl... and yes, this is only the beginning... so glad the blog is up dated... I miss seeing Abby's Antics... She will need sidewalk chalk soon...!
xoxo Grandma H
Love to hear the move happened and Abby is making her mark on the new home! XO to you and Happy Birthday mama!
Love that piece of art. Hey at least you photographed it before your baby wiped it off! Congrats on the move, can't wait to come over. And HAPPY BIRTHDAY!
yes - magic erasure all the way. or you could have her do all the cabinets to match :)
Love the artwork and where are you moving to???
Ab's
Great another Artist in the Family
We need to get her a canvas asap
How creative and free
hee hee
There are washable crayons
Love her so much
Grandma N
Post a Comment