Ford is just about to outgrow those newborn outfits. What? He just got here! This is what everyone warned me about with Abby -- don't waste your time on too many tiny outfits. They are only in them for a few weeks. Of course, Abby was in her tiny clothes for months. And months.
As I was attempting to hit the store this week with both kids (i did it!) I found myself wondering for the zillionth time, why things were so hard with Abby. Ford seems so easy --sleeps so much, eats well...and then I remember. Oh, right. The heart problem. The eating every 2 hours. The screaming during feedings. And on and on. It's amazing to me that I actually forget the reason things were so tough with her. Praise God that that those memories are fading. Hopefully the lessons I learned in the midst of it all remain -- that God is God, I am not...and He is to be praised in our toughest hour.
253. probiotics
254. a side to side swing
255. the perfect rug
3 comments:
Oh my goodness...Tea and Ab's... I love Red being invited... or was he..?
Yes, its easy to forget what it was like with our Ab's...but LOOK AT HER NOW... WHAT A GIRL... and all that hair... wow...
love and thankfulness... little grandma/grams
WOW! Ford is growing like a weed! When can we see you? We miss you and Pema totally wants to have tea with Abs.
Ab's
This Grandma Wants to Be Cinderella
I Miss Having Tea With Ab's
Till We Have Tea Time Again
Untill The Grandma's Come
Please have Tea With Red
Anna,Bitty,Hello Kitty and Ragedy Ann
We Love You
Sending Hugs To Ab's
This Grandma
Post a Comment